Tuesday, December 30, 2008

ready to go.

We are only a little over 2 weeks away from the due date and I am 1 centimeter dilated. Laila still hasn't dropped all the way. She has got to be about 7 lbs already from what I have been keeping track of since the last sonogram. I thought for sure that she would be here earlier, but now I am thinking she is going to hold out until her due date. At this point, I am ready. I got all our bags packed besides the every day uses and her carseat is all buckled in the car. I am waiting on some online orders for her nursery to arrive. The closer we have gotten the more I haven't been stressing about her room. We will complete it when we feel like it. Right now I am just resting and sleeping while I can. How much more lazy can I get? And now I have a cold from the weather changing everyday. I'm just thankful I am not working and have the chance to not do a thing if I didn't want to. To bad hubbie is so busy working, we could be engaged in those activities that bring on labor. I have been doing my squats and walking a lot so hopefully this will help also. For now, it's just a waiting game. We are just sitting around until our baby girl is ready to come into the world.

Oh! and we found out that Laila will have a little girl cousin to grow up with and be best friends! Only 4 months apart from eachother. How exciting!

No comments: