Tuesday, December 23, 2008

my christmas hams.

I think out of all the inconvenient things of pregnancy, this is by far one of the most. Yea, the belly gets in the way at this stage, but my feet and ankles feel like they are going to pop. I have so much fluid that I can barely walk for long amounts of time. Any chance I get they are raised (even when we are out to dinner...some manners huh?) All I have to say is how do these obese people do it? I never thought my footsies would swell...it's not so attractive and I'm used to my long, little skinny chicken legs. Aw well...soon enough my body will be back to normal and done doing these nasty changes. Now that Christmas is right around the corner (which by the way remind me to plan better on not being this pregnant around the holidays), I will have a chance to kick back with my feet up. Take little breaks here and there to get things done around the nest. I'm really not in a panic anymore (just got a little nerves)...things will get done. Even if she comes before they do, we have such wonderful friends and family to help us. No worries from this soon to be mama. I'm at the point were I just want her out of the womb and home with us.

No comments: