Sunday, January 4, 2009

a peek at Laila's room.

It took me a while but it is coming along. She is a little spoiled monster already. She has so much stuff I didn't know what to do with it all. Her room is so big I am trying to fill in spaces that look bare. Being a housewife-mommy now gave me a lot more time to organize and work on the nursery. The walls are still bare as I am waiting on orders to come in. And why the heck do rugs have to be so darn expensive? I found the perfect one, but no way I'm spending an insane amount on a rug. And I am making myself crazy trying to find the perfect curtains. If this doesn't make me sound like a mom...I am going to fabric stores to find some material for curtains and I am even learning to crochet. haha! Have fun taking a peek.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim and Jason!!!!
Wow!!! Lalia has alot of stuff in her room already!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Push Lailia out already Kim!!!!!