Saturday, December 6, 2008

ehhh. pain, pain go away.

I am so uncomfortable I can barely take it. I can't sit for a long amount of time without feeling bad pains in my sides, back, and right below my milk jugs. When I drive I sit there squirming. All I want to do is stretch out. She seems to be hanging out in my ribs causing me so much discomfort. I feel better when I am walking around but I need to keep my feet up more because they are turning into christmas hams! I don't have much of an appetite because I constantly feel like I am going to explode. I run out of breath so easily. I just want her to drop so I can finally be able to have a conversation without feeling like I am having an asthma attack. There is no way for me to get into a comfortable position in bed. And if by chance I do I have to roll myself out of bed in the middle of the night to use the bathroom a hundred times. I need to start sleeping in the bathtub...the pain goes away when I am sitting in a nice warm bath. Plus I will be a lot closer to the toilet.

2 comments:

Ami + Baby said...

Oh, darlin! Just hang tight, its almost over. :o)

Anonymous said...

Things will get better. Just keep thinking how worth it this is in the end. Your little baby girl will be here soon!

Love, Kristin