Monday, December 8, 2008

snap.


I love our new camera! Like I needed a new one since hub bought me my snazzy pink one two years ago, but we went to International Mall to stop by the sony store to figure out why my camera was giving me problems (probably because I dropped it a couple times). They tried looking at it and they said there was nothing they could do unless I wanted to send it in and spend money. So instead hubbie wanted to look at some new ones. He knew I wasn't happy with the way it was taking pictures, and I was concerned since I will be taking a million of them when Laila is here. Jason found me wondering to the huge hightech photography cams...no way was that happening. So we decided on the newest Sony HD, super steady, cybershot, titanium coating...haha...like I care about all that...just let it take amazing pictures. No special color this time...for some reason I got sick of the pink, so the standard titanium color worked for me. But it is amazing the purty colors they have out now for cameras. I am a picture crazed maniac, so I am sooo excited to use it and get some great pictures! You bet you will be seeing a lot of them within the next couple months.

No comments: