Saturday, January 31, 2009

welcome baby girl.


Laila Gianna Geraci is finally here! Our little snuggle bug arrived on January 27th at 10:09 a.m. Weighing in at 8 lbs 3 oz and 21 inches long, she couldn't be more perfect! We are so excited to be new parents. It's been six days and what a worldwind we have gone through (I'll explain in another blog about my labor process). We have changed several stinky and wet diapers and gone through hundreds of spit up onesies and we couldn't enjoy it more.


We couldn't of asked for a more beautiful baby. She makes everything easy for us. Other then the first couple nights, she let's us sleep except when I have to get up and breastfeed. Which is (now) working out great. I enjoy every minute. Jason and I have become naturals in a matter of days. It's so surreal.


She is our world, our life, our everything. I never knew you could love someone so much. We love you squirm worm!

No comments: