Saturday, November 29, 2008

cry baby.

As always...the moosh that I am I get all emotional around the holidays, and it doesn't help this year that my hormones are doing some wacky things. I can't help but think of how truly blessed I am to have such wonderful family and friends. A life that is pretty close to perfect for only being 25 years old. A husband who works so hard for our future, a beautiful house that we have now been in for almost four years, our koda and mikki who show us so much love, two businesses that have taught us a lot, a daughter on the way, and family that would do anything for us. My life is filled with such great memories and it is a blessing.
As time is creeping up on Laila's arrival, I can't help but think of how wonderful life is going to be. Yea...maybe a little crazy at first, but we are going to have our own little creation and person to take care of. That will look up to us and show us unconditional love. I can't wait to hear her first cry and hold her in my arms for the first time. Only a little over 6 weeks to go, and its down to crunch time. Now we just have the finishing touches to be done on her room. Even though we are still awaiting her crib, I am trying not to stress. Only two more weeks of work and I will have more time to do more of my nesting. That's if I can get some energy back...I have been in some pain due to her hiding out in my ribs and being a little kicking monster. It's causing really bad side and backpains. I get sharp pains near my sternum. My tummy hurts a lot lately, try using the bathroom, and it's just gas. This part is just so uncomfortable and causes a lot of discomfort. I woke up one night with such bad stomach pains, I thought I could possibly be having contractions. Nope...just more gas! How much fiber do I have to take in order for a proper bm to come out? For so long I have been saying that I can wait, I'm not ready yet...but days of pain like that, I keep saying...let's just get her out already.

No comments: