Thursday, November 13, 2008

wow!

Today was a big day...Laila had her photoshoot. Well the one she will remember. Last week she was sleeping the entire time we went. It was a good thing the dvd player decided not to work. So we got to go back and experience it all over again. This time I prepared myself. I made sure to have a cup of caffienated coffee to wake her up a bit, and did it work. It was amazing seeing her in action. She was yawning, had the hiccups, and was enjoying mama and dada watching her. Of course the emotional mush I am I started crying when I first saw her and they turned on the sappy daughter music. It's an indescribable feeling.
Now for a bit of a shock...I had a check today with Dr. Marks. My blood pressure was fine, gained another pound which is normal. Now I have gained a total of 21 lbs. I am now measuring 3 weeks earlier then my due date! Which could possibly mean a Christmas baby. Oh no! I was SO not ready for that. The doctor set me up for an ultrasound the day before Thanksgiving to check the weight. I get in my car, call hubbie, and start crying. I was a little freaked out because there is so much we have left to do (at least I get to blame it on the hormones) Our childbirth class is scheduled for December 14th! If i'm 3 weeks early then expected that means we could possibly have Laila 2 weeks after our class...ahh! Good thing we did our hospital tour month's back because seeing the beautiful rooms really helps calm you down. Let's just hope Laila won't be so big were I have to have a c-section. I was 6 lbs 8 oz. and Jason was 10 lbs. Let's just hope she will be in between that and she is healthy. She is in perfect position. Keep you posted on the appointment I have in 2 weeks. I need a little feng shui in my life.
Enjoy Laila Gianna's snapshots!

No comments: