Wednesday, November 5, 2008

celebrating my belliness.

Laila's shower was so beautiful! My sister did an amazing job. I can not believe the assembly line of gifts that I had to open. She is already so blessed and loved by so many. Our family and friends make us feel so blessed! Laila's room is fully covered and her closet is so full. Everyone brought a book instead of a card so we have her book collection started. We have already started reading to her in utero and she is loving it! Now that the shower is over...we have many projects to work on. So stay tuned for Laila's photoshoot and nursery pictures!


Thanks for everyone who made our shower so special! We couldn't ask for better friends and family. xoxo!

the Laila in a pod cake.

Kris, the mama, and Marisa.

games and more games!

Laila's first pair of heels.

The alphabet quilt Aunt Joan made (I still have the one she made me when I was a kid). She will put Laila's name and birthday on it once she arrives.

The great grandmas, the grandmas, and the aunties.

Laila left a little something for everyone.

Cousin Jordan can't wait to meet Laila.

mama and dada after a long day!

No comments: