Tuesday, November 18, 2008

think pink pepto.

Laila's room is finally painted! We absolutely love it! It's bright and fabulous. Here is just a sneak peek...but you will have to wait to see the rest. We are still waiting on some furniture to come. I still have yet to figure out were we will be sitting when we have those late night feedings. The search has begun on for a rug and I think I found the perfect one. We are working on a special Laila wall hanging. But it's all fun from here. The decorating is my specialty. I want everything to be completed before she arrives, which now from my last blog you probably realized could be sooner then later. But no worries...she will be in our room for a good month or so before she even uses her room. Stay tuned for the finishing product because this is all your going to get for now.


Hubbie painting away!
Almost complete after a long day.

Our little man was so confused...he got paint on his ear.


Laila will never get a tummy ache.