Monday, October 20, 2008

laila, laila, laila!

Laila is moving so much. Now it is to the point were you can actually see her elbow or foot when you look at my tummy. It's a weird feeling...like your tummy hardens, you look down and see a little formation poking out like an alien. I get scared to touch it because it feels so weird ha! I kept telling her please stop moving so much! I sing "you are my sunshine" to her to calm her down. she wants to come out already. and I don't blame her. But sorry Laila...mama's not ready yet.

We finally transferred all the guest room furniture out of her room. So it's empty besides the changer and swing that we put together last night. We were so excited to have the crib all together and it came in damaged. So now I was stressing that the furniture isn't good quality and we spent so much mulla on it. I am such a nitpicker when it comes to furniture...I need to just calm myself. So we now have to wait for the crib and dresser. Maybe it's a good thing since we still have to paint. Hubbie and I laughed so hard last night. It took us a good 45 minutes to install the swing we received from some friends up north. We couldn't figure out how to clip on one part. Jason looked at me and said...we can barely do this and we are going to be parents in 3 months!? It was so surreal putting our peanuts things together. The dogs were a little baffled. But they probably won't understand until she arrives home. Just counting down the days. keep ya posted.
here is the infamous swing....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow I can't wait to see your tummy all deformed from Laila. Haha. You are singing her my song. Next time I see you we'll have to sing it together. Love ya!