Tuesday, July 21, 2009

share the love.


After my many months of "mommy" leave, I have decided to get back into my jewelry sales. I enjoyed it so much, and everyone was fascinated with the jewels. The holidays are coming up and it is a perfect gift for the ladies! Host a show for me and you can receive hundreds of dollars in free jewelry. You receive up to 4 bonus items, 2 half off items, and 20% of your show sales in FREE jewelry credit! You must sell at least $250 in jewelry at your sales to get your hostess credits. The special every month is buy 3 items and get the most expensive at 50% off, plus the additional special that's going on that month! You can't beat this jewelry! Made from swarovski, australian, and italian crystals! It has a lifetime replacement guarentee...even the celebs wear these duds!

Check it out. http://www.liasophia.com/index.html

1 comment:

Theta Mom said...

I just found your blog! Loving all of the pictures! :) Lia Sophia has some really beautiful pieces.

I am following! You can find me at http://www.thetamom.com