Thursday, July 9, 2009

the girl loves to eat.

I don't think there is one thing Laila won't eat! She loves her food. Nanners, pears, apples, sweet taters, peas, squash, carrots and even prunes! I feel like my day is revolved around feeding her. Brings back memories of when she was first born and was attached to the boob. Even though this stage is very demanding I am enjoying it and happy to see that she loves everything that I put infront of her. Once she sets her eyes on any food or a bottle, that mouth opens wide. Let's see how many pounds she has packed on in the past month and a half when we go on the 22nd. Laila has thinned out but has sprouted up in height...she is SO tall! Laila weighs more now than I did when I was 1 year old!
Until next post, hugs and drools.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim & Jason!!!
friends of the family!!


Lalia is BEAUTIFUL! and she looks like Kim!!! omg!!! but just be careful how she eats! im a mom for 2 omg!!!!

enjoy!