Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fourth of July weekend.

We started our July 4th weekend early with Rebecca and Matthew's wedding festivities. Thursday night we got to enjoy the rehearsal dinner with some great friends, beautiful atmosphere, good food, and some toxic drinks! Laila was at the grandparents for the dinner and wedding so Jason and I had a couple nights to ourselves. As much as we missed her it was well deserved and needed. Friday night I got to see one of my bestest friends join the marriage world. Becca looked absolutely beautiful and the wedding was amazing! Afterwards, we headed to the chica boom room. I could barely stand at this point. So by the time 1:30 hit I was ready to hit the hay. Gimme a break...I have a 5 month old and am up at the crack of dawn. I can't party like I used to. ha! Saturday we celebrated the 4th with swimming at gramma and papou's and then headed to grandma and grandpa's. Jason and I were exhausted so we weren't really in the festive mood. But life is good and we had a great weekend and were so happy to have our little bug with us this 4th! Last year she was just a little peanut swimming in my belly.
hubs and i.

the Bride to be, Jaime, Kara, and me.

Congrats to the new Mr. & Mrs.

Laila's first 4th!

No comments: