Monday, July 20, 2009

chatterbox.

Either the neighbors think we have a teradactyl living in our house or they think we are beating our daughter. All day long Laila is wanting to talk up a storm. Her sounds consist of a high pitched squeal and screaming "ahhh!", using the m's and d's and sighing. It's so funny! She does it to get my attention most of the day. She is an attention hog and gets mad if no one is paying attention to her. My cheeks hurt by the end of the day because she makes me laugh so much. She giggles at the dogs and "mmmm's" after every bite of food I give her. I'm just waiting for the day when the words start coming. I just lowered the crib yesterday because I worry that Lailapop is going to stand herself up and climb herself out of her crib. She is too strong for her own good. Laila has got some personality on her. Her smile lights up a room and my goodness I can not get enough of it...that dimple!!! omg.


tell me this dimple doesn't melt your heart.

No comments: