Monday, April 4, 2011

Small fry or Big fry?

Will we have a whopper or a peanut? a small fry or a big fry? a mini Laila or a bigger Laila? Jason and I have been making our bets on Miss Emmie's stats. We already know that she will be arriving a little over a week early on May 19th, due to a scheduled c-section and we pretty much know around what time. Unless, something changes and I go into labor before that. Which I am crossing my fingers that doesn't happen.



So I figured why not have a little fun with the "baby pools" and guess what her weight and height will be. Now keep in mind that she will be a little early and Laila was 4 days past her due date. Just so you know Laila was 8 lbs. 3 oz. and 21 inches. A lot of people are also saying I am a lot smaller this time around. Maybe do to the fact I don't have lots of swelling since I'm not on my feet all day from working. All my weight with Laila was because of the access fluids and swelling. We haven't had an ultrasound since the end of January, so I have no clue how much she has grown or any measurements. I'm hoping to have another sono soon and see her sweet self again before she arrives.



So...here are mommy and daddy's guesses for baby #2!

Jason says 8 lbs. 2 oz. and 22 inches

I'm saying 7 lbs. 10 oz. and 21 inches



So post your bets. Curious to hear what you all are thinking. Maybe a little prize will be in order for the closest guesser. Got a little over 6 weeks to go! Yay!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am going to guess 7 pounds 5 ounces. I think Emmie is going to be a peanut! :)

Nicole said...

I am going to say that little Emmie will be 7 pounds 7 ounces...can't wait to meet her!

Marisa Leigh said...

7 lbs. 8 oz. 20 inches. xoxo

Heather said...

I say 7 lbs 2 oz. and 21" long. Good numbers :-)