Wednesday, April 13, 2011

5 weeks to go!




It sounds a lot sooner when you are counting down the weeks now. And since we know what day exactly Emmie will be born (God willing everything goes as planned), it's more stressful. It's like waiting around for Christmas day or a vacation you have been waiting forever for. Not much has changed since my last appointment. Same back spasms and feeling like I have to pee every 5 minutes. Any position she is in she finds a way to lean on my bladder or nerve somehow. She is still swimming around like crazy in there and must have some room considering she is non stop having a party in my tummy. I did gain another pound, but my appointment before that I lost 2 pounds, so I am still down a pound. People are saying I do not look like I only have 5 weeks to go. I am no where near as big as I was with Laila, thank goodness! And so far so good with no major swelling. These weeks will go by fast, but I'm sure there will be a lot of updates in the mean time since I'll be having appointments a lot more frequently now. I really am excited and everytime I go into her nursery I get more and more anxious for her to be here. I'm so glad Jason will be able to be in the room this time and we get to share the birth of Miss Emmie June!

No comments: