Monday, February 9, 2009

one year ago today.

I can not believe it has been a year since my dearest friend and boss, Vicky, passed away. She is still missed and thought about everyday. I can still hear her laugh and see her smile. I keep all our memories close to my heart. She was one of those special people that touches your life. Her kind spirit and contagious personality made me not mind going to work every morning. She was beautiful inside and out and I am so greatful that she was in my life.
At my age I have experienced a lot with death. It's not fair how people are taken from us way to soon. I have a ton of guardian angels up there watching over me and my family and not a day goes by where I don’t think about them.

"The guardian angels of life fly so high as to be beyond our sight, but they are always looking down upon us."
Vicky and I at the Jazz festival...right after we met Kenny G.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful saying Kimmy. Vicky will always be in your heart and I really think she brought Laila to you.

kim ann geraci said...

Thanks Kris! I think she knew how hard we were trying for a baby and how frustrated I was getting and when she passed she talked it over with God. He finally answered our prayers.