Sunday, November 27, 2011

We heart disney!


We were very blessed to go to Disney twice in a couple months. Our first trip Laila and I went with my mom and sister while daddy stayed home with Emms. We had such a fun time and stayed at Caribe Royale. Here are some pictures from our trip...









Our second time at Disney was with Jason's family. Emmie came with us this time. We celebrated Jason's 30th birthday at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas party, spent time at Downtown Disney, and then Hollywood Studios. Jason and I went resort hopping and enjoyed drinks and dessert on top of the Contemporary Resort while watching the fireworks and Magic Kingdom from the most perfect view ever! Here are some pictures from our second trip...









I realized how much I miss having annual passes to disney and how enjoyable it is, especially with having kids. It really is the most magical place on earth!

No comments: