Thursday, November 3, 2011

October in NY.

My sister, the girls, and I escaped to New York to visit some family. We met my mom and spent a week at my Aunt Nancy's house. Just relaxing and enjoying the fall weather. This was Emmie's first plane ride and Laila's third. I was extremely nervous traveling with two kids this time. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Laila loved the plane, minus the taking off and landing part, she was a little scared. Emms barely cried and both of them slept a lot of the way. We didn't do much except hung out with family and watched the kiddies play. Here are some pictures from our trip.
First night...s'mores...wasn't too cold but tasted really yummy!
Emmie all bundled at the farm.
Kristin, my mom, Laila, and me
Toni Ann and I munching on some roasted corn.
Chin up!
Jordan and Laila showing some cousin love!
Laila playing in the pumpkin patch.
Sissy Love!
Smiley Emmie!
Hicks Farm

Laila whistling to the animals

No comments: