Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Halloween!

This Halloween was super fun! I knew it would be considering Laila loves candy and seemed to be interested in everything Halloween. I procrastinated once again with their costumes but managed to put something so cute together for the both of them. I had no clue what to make Emms since she isn't totally sitting up yet and it was her first halloween. I made both the girls costumes for $10. I decided to make Emmie a little red "Emmienem" and Laila her little candy monster. Laila originally was going to be the yellow m&m, but I wasn't too thrilled with how it looked on her. So I made a clip, recycled a tutu I had made for her last year and stuck some candy wrappers all over it. Her shirt was a gift from her wonderful aunt. They were both a big hit. Emmie passed out before the trick or treating even began and I was a little worried about Laila since she didn't have a nap that day. But she was too busy saying "Trick or Treat, thank you, Happy Halloween" to realize how tired she was. Laila, or should I say mommy and daddy, got a bag full of chocolaty goodies. We had a great time as always! The Little's always make Halloween a fun time!





1 comment:

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

Awh, they look so cute! What a good idea. Happy Halloween :)