Monday, June 27, 2011

E's Check up.

Wow! Emms is now almost 6 weeks old and she is a little whopper. She is now 8 lbs. 11 ounces. Even though she is packing on the pounds successfully, she is still a little pea to me. She grew a lot in height and is now 21 1/2 inches long. Looks like we will have another future super model or basketball player on our hands. We are so blessed to have another perfect and healthy little girl. Emmie is bit more difficult as a newborn then Laila was, but she is still easy compared to some horror stories I have heard. I think she is a tad bid colicy, but it's not too bad. She is constantly wanting to be held which makes it a little difficult when Laila wants me to play or for me to cuddle with her. But overall, everything is sweet as pie and I'm loving life right now.

No comments: