Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Burp...

Awwww I love when I get time to do this. Whenever I have my spare moments, I take time to sit in front of my sewing machine and work on my crafts. My crafty thumb comes out when I have the time. I go through these phases. When I'm not crazy with myself chasing around Laila or working on my photography, I get the opportunity to enjoy being a crafty mama. I have so many friends who are pregnant or have little ones so I figured I would work on something fun and easy. And why not let the babies spit up on something fashionable. I have piles of cloth, fabric, and dye. It's so much fun. I want to start a crafty mama day one day a month where we can sit down and share ideas and teach eachother new things...without the babes running around distracting us...who's in?


1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Cute! I love your 'crafty Mama' idea. I'm in! I am a total crafty Mama but have been doing other stuff lately. I get the craft itch BIG TIME in the fall so it sounds like the perfect thing for me.