Friday, July 30, 2010

Happy One and a Half!

Now I understand why parents always used to tell me enjoy it because they grow up way too fast. Laila is now officially 18 months old (a whole year and a half!) Life has been so much more complete with her. She brings me laughter everyday. It seems like just yesterday I was carrying her out of that hospital in my arms. New words come out of her mouth every passing minute and she is a total joy to be around. God has truly blessed us with a perfect little girl. Even in her crabby, dramatic tantrum moments. I can go on and on with stories of things she has done or said. Seeing how much she has grown makes me ready to keep our family growing. She is sweet as pie...and I love her to death! Happy year and a half little ham. Words can't express how much we adore your sweet face.


No comments: