Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Yay for a beach day!

Beach days are back! Wow what a differance a year makes with lugging Laila to the beach. Last time I went she just sat and played with the sand and tried eating it. This year I had to chase her all over the place, except for the couple of minutes she sat in her princess chair to eat her rice cake. She wasn't too thrilled with the sand at first. She fell and looked at her sandy hands in disgust. It was harder for her to walk in, but then she got used to it and went down the beach. I get my workouts everyday! I lost weight just by chasing her around all the time. No complaints though...my pants are a little bigger on me now. Laila was such a little diva in her Little Maven suit her Auntie got her. I just love her in it. (gotta ad that when she bought it for her, Laila tried it on in the store and modeled it for everyone...toooo cute!) Swimsuit season it so much fun! Bubs already has twice as many bathing suits I do for this season. I'm starting to think she dresses better then I do. Aw well...I look forward to this time of year!




1 comment:

Letherton said...

love the bathing suit how cute

I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi.
Take a minute an check my blog out
I have lots of great giveaways going on.
Thanks :)

ethertonphotography.blogspot.com