Thursday, April 1, 2010

Lifelong Friends.



It's Spring Break! It's so good to know you have true friends that will last a lifetime. Now that the weather is getting nicer we have enjoyed it. Becca came to town for the week. She came over and spent the night Sunday night. The next day I met up with the Kushner girls at Pop Stansel park. The weather was so windy, but the kids enjoyed running around and enjoyed their playdate. On Wednesday, we decided to meet at Ozona Blue for lunch. We ate outside and soaked up the sun (maybe a little too much...my back is on fire!) It was good to have all of us together. Life gets so busy you don't realize how much time goes by before you see everyone. I enjoy these days so much, and wish I could have more of them. I feel so fortunate that we really do live in paradise. Looking forward to the rest of Spring!

No comments: