Monday, June 15, 2009

something new.

After a couple weeks of having rice cereal, we decided to move onto Oatmeal. Laila was taking the rice cereal very well and seemed to be wanting more and more everytime. She loved the taste of something new on her spoon. Made a complete mess of course! She is a total mess by the time she is done with her meals. It makes cleanup oh so much fun for mommy. We will try this for a couple days and make sure it sits well in her tummy and there is no allergic reactions. In about a week I am going to start her on fruits. This stage of parenthood is lots of work, but so much fun! Soon I will be making gourmet meals for the entire fam. Finally I will get a chance to cook everynight and use those many cookbooks I own. Can't wait!

Oh and let me mention Bugga is starting to teeth. She has her cranky days and is constantly wanting to bite on something. Drool, drool, drool!


No comments: