Friday, June 19, 2009

going bananas.

We have now entered the wonderful world of solid foods. Laila has been doing so well eating her rice cereal and oatmeal that we decided to start her on her nanners. Her first reaction was quit humerous. She gave that sour puss look and proceeded to open her mouth for more. I introduce each new food every 3-4 days. I give her a fruit and cereal every day for breakfast and dinner. I am going to start her on lunch too, but it seems I am out everyday around that time. Days fly by! So next we will try some apples, pears, and prunes (to keep that digestive system going). Then onto the veggies! Sweet taters, peas and carrots! As crazy as life is...i'm having too much fun with it. Stage 1 has begun, and I know before no time twinkle toes will be in stage 2. Then eating the adult foods with us. Goodness gracious!

update: Laila is working on her crawling and sitting up by herself already. She sits in her highchair and leans forward and holds herself. I'm in the market for a shopping cart cover now. Found some cute one's online, but i'm not too excited to spend $60 on something like that. ah well, we will see. Maybe I'll make one.

No comments: