Monday, April 6, 2009

tell me a story bub.

It is the cutest thing! Laila is making cooing sounds all the time now. It's like she is trying to make conversation with us. I can't help but get the biggest smile on my face. This morning I pulled out the video camera and started recording her watching the fan and making her sounds. She makes me laugh. Each day she changes. Her hair is growing a little more now and has a strawberry blonde kinda color. She has more darker hair in the back, like a little old man. I can't wait to get some bows in her hair. We got ourselves a hungry one. She takes after her daddy in that department. She is now on rice cereal for about 2 weeks now. I mix it in with the bottle twice a day. Sometimes that doesn't hold her over. I love her little chunky belly! We go to the doc again on the 22nd. I'm guessing she will be about 13 and 1/2 pounds. She is in the 97 percentile...so we will see.

No comments: