Sunday, April 26, 2009

go to sleepy little laila.

We finally decided after 3 months to put Laila in her own room during the night. We have been away the past couple weekends and we feel like this was the right time to do it. Her pack and play is all put away. She sleeps through the night most of the time. I know it seemed like 3 months was even a long time to keep her in our room, but it just seemed so much easier then walking across the house. I felt so much more comfortable having her near by. I feel a little sad. I want to crawl right into her crib with her. Our super duper baby monitor is now being used for the first time. We can see her in night vision and can hear her every move. I'm sure I will wake up several times tonight to check on her. How silly am I? Sleep tight snuggle bug.

No comments: