Wednesday, March 18, 2009

sleepyhead.


Do we have the best babe ever? yes we do! She let's her mommy and daddy sleep through the night. For being new parents having a good 8 hours of sleep is unbelievable. She is now getting on a good schedule. Last night (along with other nights) we fed her at 9 pm and she fell asleep. She didn't have me up until 5 a.m. Then she fell back asleep drinking her bottle and she is still sleeping. It is now 9:20 a.m.! Of course right when she falls asleep I take advantage of going to bed. Now I am wide awake and taking advantage of my "honey do list". Gosh we are so lucky! She's is loving her sweetdreams! Thanks little one.

1 comment:

Skinny McGinny said...

lola is finally doing 7-8 hours too! after all the mess with her belly, we we're happy just to get 4-5 hours. but now that she's on her medications it looks like it will be smooth sailing! cheers to well rested moms. now if i could only find more time in my day to work... hah!