Saturday, March 7, 2009

hallelujah!

Last night Laila slept from midnight to 7 a.m.! No broken sleep for me last night. Jason gave her the last night's feeding, so I got more sleep then I expected. Still tired...but feel a little refreshed. Plus, we are finally getting on some sort of schedule. We are giving Laila 6 oz. at every feeding every 4 hours (except in the middle of the night when she latches on...who knows how many ounces she gets there). We bottle feed during the day with both formula and my milk. I am pumping a good amount so I can get my supply up. It gets frustrating because some days I can pump a good 5 ounces or more, and the next day I only squirt out 2 ounces. errrr! The joys of breastfeeding. I am proud I have gone this long and even if it gets too rough, Laila got the best of it and got through the first 6 weeks. I am just so happy we are getting into routine and if we feed Laila close to midnight, I won't have to get up until early morning *crossing fingers*. Unless, she gets a stinky popcorn smelling diaper. ha!

No comments: