Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Counting down the hours!

One good thing about having a c-section is everything is pretty much planned (which is how I like most things). We got 24 hours to go until our second born arrives and we finally get to hold her in our arms. I have to say I am a bit terrified. Yea, surgery is a big deal, but I'm mostly terrified how Laila is going to react. It's going to be a big adjustment, but many families do it, so how bad can it really be. It's a lot different having to prep for another baby when their is a toddler running around.
Overall, this pregnancy has been very easy. No major complaints except the bad back pains I have on and off...not going to miss that. I'm ready for her to be here. I just pray that everything goes smoothly and Emelia is as healthy as Laila is. Our life is about to change once again for the better. It's hard for me to believe that our family of 3 will be 4 tomorrow.
I'm going to be a busy bee that's for sure. So, until my next post...I'm signing off.

No comments: