Saturday, November 20, 2010

Laila's Big Girl Room!



So, now that Laila is going to be a big sister there is so much to think about. She is going to be 2 and it's about time to make her room more grown up. With her personality she already seems like she is 16. I figured I would give the new baby Laila's crib furniture and get Laila a new set. I have been searching the web and have so many ideas I love. I was so in love with the espresso finish on furniture (still am). But as little girls get older I love the look of the light furniture. I absolutely love these rooms! And will work off these ideas. I know it will be hard keeping Laila's room looking this perfect, but what would you expect from a toddler. I just want her to have her own space to play and feel girly. I can't wait to get started, whenever that may be.

1 comment:

Marli said...

Hey Kimmy. Have you checked out IKea's catalogue? They have tons and TONS of pics of room ideas. I don't know that they have a lot of toddler furniture (they have some) but their catalogue is a great source of inspiration and ideas! I get mine in the mail but they have a digital catalogue on their website. And the one they mail out is exactly the same as the one on their webpage. ;-)

My guess is you probably already checked out Ikea because you're super momma (seriously, you really are!) buuut, figured I'd mention it to ya, just in case!

Can't wait to see both girls' rooms when they're all complete and pics of your little Emmie when she arrives!