Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Healthy little...

So, this morning we went for our ultrasound testing to check out the baby. Our sweet baby bean #2 couldn't be more perfectly healthy. The babe has a very fast heartbeat and was moving around all over. I was hoping we would be able to find out whether it was a boy or girl, but I didn't want to get my hopes up. Our tech Rhonda kinda guessed what she thought baby was, but didn't want to confirm until she was absolutely sure. She mentioned another sweet baby girl, but then kept saying "he" just in case something happened to pop up in the next few weeks. We go back to find out on December 14th! I'm not going to go crazy with "girl" nursery ideas and shopping until then...at least I'll try. But my gut instinct is telling me another girl. It's funny with all these boys that people are having around me I was kinda getting into boy mode, but I would be totally happy with all girls. I did this exact thing with Laila. We found out it was a girl and I was so happy I started crying but then was seeing boy stuff and got myself sad. Crazy damn hormones!
But, It was so surreal seeing another person growing inside of me, brought back sweet memories of my pregnancy with Laila. And it was amazing how much they resembled eachother in the womb.
I have had names lined up, for some reason I always tend to go more towards the girls names, but I think it's the hardest part. Jason and I always don't agree on that part. But I think if it's a girl we at least agree on the middle name...have to wait and see. Stay tuned!


::baby side view::



::baby bootie view::



::baby heartbeat::



::baby back view::

No comments: