Saturday, February 27, 2010

Happy 13 months!




Not much has changed in a month. Laila is walking a little more. Going from couch to couch without holding on. Then she realizes what she is doing then falls to her knees. She has such an attitude behind those hazel eyes of hers. Laila's hair is growing so fast now...but she has the Terry Bradshaw going on...mullet style! Her hair is growing how mine did when I was a baby...but she has a lot more hair then me when I was a year. It's too funny! We are just enjoying this age. I'm missing Laila being a teenie tiny baby. I still can't believe how big she is now. Maybe, soon, another baby will be on the way *wink*.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happpy 13 Months Ms Lalia!!!!
What a Big Girl She becoming!!!!


Enjoy her while she Little!!!!!


Lilia Geraci