Friday, May 1, 2009

stay at home ma.

Being a stay at home mom isn't as easy as it looks. It is the best job in the world but you don't get paid for it, but if your anything like me...you tend to spend some money. I was a shopaholic before I had a daughter, and now it has gotten worse! You tend to have a lot of time on your hands. So always off to the mall I go. Well, to keep myself busy and sane I have a million projects I am trying to work on. Now that little bean is growing it's getting a little easier to get things done. I put her in her bumbo or jumper and let her entertain herself. My back bedroom is a disaster area. I am scrapbooking like crazy and learning to quilt thanks to my grandma and mom. A couple weeks back we went to the quilt shop to pick out Laila's latest quilt. Fabrics galore! I have started working on some smarty pants to add to Laila's collection of bloomies. It is just too much fun! I have been making headbands to make Laila's head fashionable since she has barely any hair. Oh! and photography classes here I come. yay!!!

Ever since I was a little girl I was always imaginative and creative. I would love to carry the talent on to Laila when she gets older. Having a child really puts things in perspective. I know she will look up to us with everything we do and hey...Anything to keep me busy eh?!

finishing product to come!

No comments: