Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Our Pot o' Gold.

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Laila has a tad bit Irish in her. I woke up this morning realizing she doesn't have much green in her wardrobe. How can that happen when green happens to be one of my most fave colors. I am usually prepared come holidays but I have no idea where the time is going. So no pinches for Laila! We hung out around the house today since Laila has been feeling a little under the weather. So she slipped on my big guinness shirt to celebrate. All good things come on St. Patty's Day. Cornbeef, shamrocks, pots of gold, leprechauns, rainbows...



and of course you gotta have some green food! Lai had some green eggs...minus the ham. I think she has every Dr. Suess book ever made, so we read the book today. She loved them and devoured every bite. It was a good 2nd St. Patty's Day with our baby girl. We love the little holidays. I love being creative with her. It's going to get more and more fun the older she gets. Hope everyone had a great day filled with lots of luck!



No comments: