Saturday, November 28, 2009

10 months and gobbling.

We are thankful for so much! Our little girl has been here for 10 months now. Hard to believe. I can't believe were the year has gone. She is climbing and pulling herself up on everything, and creeps her away across the couch. She is anxious to walk and I think it will happen sometime soon. She still just has those two bottom teeth. I have been singing to her "all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth". She is drooling like crazy again and gets her bad crabby days, so I'm just waiting for them to pop through. I see a little white uptop...so I think they are making there way. She is saying so many words now...some are hard to understand, but she has me laughing all day with the things she says. She points to everything too. This month was a busy one, and December will just fly by. Looking forward to all the craziness. Life seems to be filled with it lately. Yea, I know a SAHM...going crazy? Sounds easy...not really! It's harder then it looks. And then the month of January...Laila's big ONE! ahhhh...I'm so excited and we have so much to look forward to. Life may be rough for all right now, but I pray and believe it will get better. You got to pray to make it today! ;)

surprise! more pictures that mommy took.

The Grandparents.

Walk baby girl!


Us with Auntie and Uncle.

No comments: