Tuesday, September 8, 2009

yum, yum...cheerios!

She loves 'em! Laila feeds them to herself (or the dogs) and they will get stuck to her slimey, wet fingers. What a big girl we have! She is learning the concept of chewing. I have started her on the graduate puffs too...and she can't get enough of those. She had some fresh chicken stew made by gramma, some of her aunt's potato salad (minus the mayo and onion), scrambled eggs when daddy took us to breakfast and my mom let her suck pickle juice the other day. Being a first time mom, I was nervous about the chunks and her choking...but now it's just so exciting seeing her be introduced to new things. It makes going out to restaurants a lot more fun! Holidays are coming...turkey legs, baked ham, the works! yum! Eat up buttercup!


cheer-i-nose!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of coarse she loves my potato salad....wait until she tries my tuna macaroni salad! Hehe

kim ann geraci said...

mmmmmm...or mom's macaroni squash!