Saturday, August 22, 2009

almost 7 months.

One more week and Laila will be another month old! She has changed the most this past month. She is extremely talkative. She seems to babble about dada all day while he is at work and now started a new thing...roaring like a dinosaur. What a hoot! She claps her hand, raises her arms, slightly waves, and bangs her hand on her thighs like she is playing the drums. She sat herself up in her crib yesterday and is trying so hard to move more then a couple inches to crawl. She holds her whole body up, but is still trying to figure out how to get further. I have been getting lots with our video camera. I forgot for a couple months to take any video, and now that there are so many new adventures everyday, I sit there just recording her every move or noise! I love it!
Looks like any day now teeth will be breaking through. I see white and feel hard lumps on her gums. Of course she is drooling up a river and cranky as can be. She loves when I rub some little teethers on her gums and sit there with my finger in her mouth. What an appetite she has too! She's eating everything she is aloud to eat. In about a month i'll start her on some of our food...cheerios! yum!


:: loves her yobaby organic yogart::

No comments: